Allow me to be your journey companion
When it comes to weddings, I am all there. I want to celebrate with you, cry alongside you, and toast to the adventure and joy of marriage with you. All while capturing your story in the most honest way I can. I may even be convinced to join you on the dance floor after my work is done, that’s up to you. I have the best job in the entire world because I get to have a front row seat to the happiest day of your life
I will not place you in poses that make you feel uncomfortable or force moments, I want to capture your unique, sometimes weird love. I believe the journey of starting your lives together is an adventure of its own, and it would be an honor to be your companion and join you. on your journey. I won’t just be your photographer; I’ll be a new friend. If you feel I may be a good fit for your story, whether it be a wedding, family session, or travel project, shoot me an email. Let's grab a coffee and get to know each other.
Some quick bar trivia about me:
- I’m an occupational therapy student specializing in pediatrics because kids are the best.
- 80’s music is my favorite, especially Journey and the Outfield.
- I’m as much of an optimist as I am a thrill seeker.
- My drink of choice is a glass of white wine; sauvignon blanc nearly always.
- At the top of my bucket list is adopting a golden retriever; I really want to be a dog dad.
- What’s my Harry Potter house, you ask? Hufflepuff forever.